Provide an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with Company strategic goals. Implement an HR strategy and delivering on the PEOPLE Brand goal across the Hotel, including recruitment and selection, employment equity, salary and benefits management, employee relations, talent retention, performance management, change management, diversity management, skills development, policies and procedures, HR reporting, HR projects and managing staff.
Serve as a link between management; employees and Head Office by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Analyze Employee Development needs in the hotel.
• Deliver a variety of professional quality training and development programs and evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery by supervisors.
• Consult with the Department Heads for the co-ordination of Employee Development courses.
• Prepare an Annual Employee Development Plan and budget accordingly.
• Ensure the maintenance of Employee Development aids, order Employee Development materials and stationery as required for the Employee Development office and Employee Development courses.
• Monitor employee training records and communicate training requirements to Department Heads.
• Assist in the selection of Departmental Trainers then assist in training and developing them through ongoing workshops and monthly meetings.
• Coordinate and assess the On Job Training certification of Departmental Trainers.
• Facilitation of formal, classroom-style training courses.
• Provided written evaluations of class participants and trainers to assist with personnel development.