AN ESSENTIAL EVENT
The Hotel Show provides a 360 degree view of the market with global exhibitors showcasing products across interiors, lighting and design, technology, security, catering equipment and more. The hotel show brand has been proudly serving the hospitality for over 18 years, bringing innovation and new ideas to the sector.
The Hotel Show Africa an important meeting place where latest products and brands can be sourced, visionary thinking and ideas can be aired, opportunities shared and where experts will advise you on how to deal with the challenges you face in your restaurant, hotel, café, food outlet or other venue.
JOIN YOUR PEERS
- Join thousands of decision makers including GMs, owner operators, procurement managers, designers, developers and the all important front-line hospitality personnel, The Hotel Show offers you the unmissable opportunity to find out about the latest products, ideas and trends shaping our industry’s future. The Hotel Show is hosted during Africa Trade Week, 23 – 25 June 2019 and alongside Africa’s Big 7 and SAITEX.
- In 2019 The Hotel Show is helping to redefine hospitality with exciting new features aimed at helping industry professionals keep pace with change. This year we’ll be going further than ever before to integrate every element of the guest experience, from décor, finishes and in-room technologies, to service, F&B and the design of staff uniforms, into a packed three-day exhibition.
- Personal and professional development is at the heart of what we do at The Hotel Show, which offers a unique networking platform that celebrates every facet of hospitality, while also helping visitors develop their skills and knowledge. Live events, educational features, conferences, training workshops and competitions, will all help our visitors learn how innovations in service, new offerings and a constantly improving total guest experience are influencing the development of our industry.
- We hope you will join us at the Africa’s leading hospitality event and enjoy the exciting new features we’ve prepared to enhance your exhibition experience and improve your industry knowledge. We invite you to join us as we step into the new era of hospitality.
We welcome a whole host of serious decision makers from across the industry. If you own, manage or operate:
- Hotels ⦁ Guest houses
- Restaurants ⦁ Clubs
- Venues ⦁ Taverns
- Caterers ⦁ Cafes
- Food outlets ⦁ Shebeens
- Self-catering accommodation ⦁ Cruise liners
- B&B\\’s ⦁ Resorts
- Lodges ⦁ Hospitals and more…
This is the right platform for you.
Source new and innovative product and service solutions, stay in touch with the latest trends, find out about new projects and developments, seek out investment opportunities, network with your peers and do business.
You may be responsible for front or back of house:
- Operations and logistics
- Maintenance and facilities
- Cleaning and laundry
- HR and training
- IT & telecommunications
- Sales and marketing
WHAT PRODUCTS YOU WILL SEE AT THE SHOW
2018 SHOW FEATURES
THE FUTURE OF AFRICA’S GROWING HOSPITALITY MARKET
Forecast Hotel Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2017
Forecast occupancy rate across africa by 2018
hotel projects in the pipeline for africa
for new hotels in cape town
travel & tourism gdp for sub-saharan africa in 2017
new hotel rooms in the africa pipeline
total hotel room revenue for SA in 2017
total room revenue forecast for nigeria in 2018
WHERE AND WHEN
GALLAGHER CONVENTION CENTRE
19 Richard Drive, Midrand,
Gallagher Convention Centre is one of Africa’s largest conference and exhibition venues. Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng and is the ideal location.
Security monitored parking is available in an open air opposite the venue as well as behind Hall 5.
The cost per day is R20.
Sunday 23 JUNE 2019
Monday 24 JUNE 2019
Tuesday 25 JUNE 2019
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 16:00
Hotel Show Africa Official Accommodation Suppliers
Midrand Central Reservations provides quality service and guarantee competitive rates to our valued clients.
Contact us for:
Quotes from hotels that are within walking distance to Gallagher Convention Centre
Quotes from Sandton Hotels – the shopping and entertainment Mecca of South Africa
Assistance with car rentals, airport shuttles, restaurants, tours etc
Midrand Conference Centre and Villa Tuscana Guesthouses is a 10-acre big village with 17 conference and function venues and 8 4star guesthouses with 103 en-suite bedrooms situated in a beautiful, tranquil garden setting across the road from Gallagher Estate. Renowned for quality service and warm hospitality, the village offers 3 business centres, wifi and fixed line connectivity, a helipad, 2 swimming pools, bars, lounges and a lapa.